Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday JBJ!

So this is late, but I've had a crazy day and posting this on my blog didn't even cross my mind until now. LOL

Anyway, just wanted to wish a wonderful, happy day filled with love, laughter, friends, and family to Mr. Jon Bon Jovi. You will never know how much you are loved around the world, and how much your music has changed so many lives. It has changed and defined mine, and I can never truly thank you for all you have done. Your music has helped me through sadness and pain, heartbreak and trial, troubles and stress, as well as joy and happiness, falling in love and being loved, and has given me more hope and faith than you can possibly imagine.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you've done, everything I know you will do, and everything you have brought to my life. I wish you nothing but the best on your birthday, and I hope you got what you wanted - which I'm sure was to spend with your babies and wife!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!





(From Philly 2008 - Jon's 46th birthday onstage)

No comments:

Post a Comment