Sunday, August 9, 2009

NEW CONTEST!

Some of you know that I love to play with graphic design and create things on the computer in my spare time -- and a few months ago, I designed a whole line of Jovi merchandise (unofficial, of course.) I created an online store with Zazzle and CafePress and sold some stuff among my friends, but then I got really busy with school and gave it up. Well, I was just fiddling around with it recently, and decided to put them up for sale again - but I need YOUR help deciding what to sell.

So, in a dual effort to mix things up and generate some excitement in this dry Jovi spell, I've put together a little contest for you all.

Below are the designs I've created (they're a bit generic, since the online shops don't allow trademarked phrases like "Bon Jovi"). This week's poll will ask which of the designs you like best - you can vote for ONE. Anyone and everyone can enter!! At the end of the week, as long as there are enough votes, everyone who voted will be entered into a random drawing to win a free t-shirt with their favorite design!

***TO VOTE: cast your vote in the actual poll in the left-hand sidebar AND LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR NAME AND THE NAME OF THE DESIGN YOU VOTED FOR. You MUST do both to be entered into the drawing - I will not know you have voted if you don't!!! (To leave a comment, click on the "comments" link at the bottom of this post, or go here.) I will then announce the winner here on the site, who can contact me for design/size/shipping information.***

Sound good? Here are the designs - thanks for helping me out, and have fun!!

Contest starts: 8/9/09
Contest ends: 8/16/09 - 11:00 PM PST




Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment