Monday, October 15, 2012

Marvellous Richie Sambora


What say when you listen to a album so successful and powerful?Well you're open-mouthed in admiration for a talent so great.What it takes get into the groove,a magnificent,power voice that deeply touch you and that take you into a different world for listening to thoses songs that undeniably in over by it.He reveal his soul and express himself in a touching way thanks to Seven Years Gone  that create with a great deal of emotion inside of me,forceful also thanks to Burn The Candle Down,Sugar Daddy..... . I won't ever enough say and i will always wonder this question:How a such talent can be close to a such level of perfection as regards music?I think that's a mystery that isn't when you think about it because acquired everything in time,work and of course still the talent.Aftermath Of The Lowdown to prove it so much so that i will almost fall in love.I don't know why but the song World reminds me of a song sang by Paul Mc Cartney.A feeling that recall The Beatles or is it a auditory hallucination?I can only love this crafted jewel that already mark my memory.The phenix reborn and every road leads home to Richie Sambora.

No comments:

Post a Comment