Tuesday, November 24, 2009

BJCT Blog (a la Hath & friends)

If you don't read The Goddess Hathor's blog (which you should; it's one of my favorites and most frequented), you probably don't know about this...so I'm bringing attention to it.

Hath and several other devoted fans have put together a collaborative project for The Circle tour, to help consolidate all the photos, reviews, MP3 rips, and other goodies that always fly around during tour time.

From Hath:

This is a new blogsite I'm launching with a few friends to attempt to gather all the yummy goodness of the tour in one spot.

Each post in this blog will be for a single show. In that post will be the setlist for the show, along with YouTube footage if available, a link to a SkyDrive folder with the videos, mp3 rips and full bootlegs (again, if available), a link to a PhotoBucket folder into which my friends and I will gather whatever photographs we can find -- yours for the taking of course, and a section for links to reviews, other blogs, etc., that have tour information in them for that particular show..
.

It goes on to explain how to submit and view content, with a special email and SkyDrives set up and everything!

I LOVE it - I know I for one am always scrambling everywhere to save pics and songs, especially from my own shows. Those of you who have known me for a few years will probably remember that I've attempted to do stuff like this for past tours; let me just say, this is way more organized than I ever was, and I'm glad it's not me doing all the work! LOL! So a HUGE thank you to these ladies for all their work - I will definitely be frequenting that blog to stay in the circle next year.

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment