Monday, May 25, 2009

Summer Cleaning...Save the Pics!

Well folks, it's time for my frenzy of summer cleaning - both physically and electronically. I'm "cleaning out" my computer and reorganizing the hard drive, deleting, grouping, reordering, etc. and it's gonna take awhile. 

Because photos and media take up about 80% of my hard drive, I am also doing extensive back-ups...on my external hard drive as well as in online interfaces. One of the projects -- Photobucket. I have numerous sub-albums and duplicated files and it's just a mess in there, so I'm going to completely overhaul it. Start anew. Deleting everything, clearing it all out, and then re-uploading my entire Jovi photo arsenal (if I can get 16,000 files in one PB account) so everything is in order, like it should be. 

That said, you tech savvy people know that this means the photos I have posted/linked from PB will no longer be available. I usually post pics for your viewing pleasure after a Jovi event, so this means quite a few posts will now have broken pic links.

I'm just giving fair warning, that if you want to snag any pics from my site and have yet to do so, you should do it now. I'll be clearing things out in the next few days. 

Just a head's up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment